The Anxiety Audit-
A Virtual Workshop
March 6th, 2021 10:30AM-12:30PM EST
Register now, as capacity is limited for live Q & A.
I’m going to help you understand all of the ways anxiety showed up in your life in 2020 and understand these habits so I can help you break them.
What past attendees said when asked:
“What was most helpful to you about this Anxiety Audit Workshop?”
• “I absolutely loved it! I used the skills that day with adult clients!”
• “Breaking down each habit one by one with great metaphors and examples”
• “Learning action steps to take to counter, ease, shift patterns already recognized.”
• “It is so valuable when Lynn identifies an anxious characteristic then gives suggestions on how to interrupt that pattern.”
• “Having the agenda and the quiz before were very helpful for me but the frankness and direct skill based approach of Lynn’s presentation are amazing.”
• “Identifying the 7 patterns of anxiety was the most useful both in my personal and professional work.”
Events for Parents
We’re excited to resume live Flusterclux events when pandemic conditions have passed.
Stay tuned for details, and enjoy the podcast for the latest event information as it becomes available.
Stay tuned for new dates when travel conditions are more favorable
Canyon Ranch, Lenox, MA, October 24, 2019
Request more information on the status of this event by completing this survey.